Insegne dell'Ordine Teutonico

Per approfondire la conoscenza delle decorazioni, della loro conservazione e compravendita.
Deepening knowledge about decorations, their preservation and buy and sell.

Moderatori: Tilius, Mario Volpe, nicolad72

Re: Insegne dell'Ordine Teutonico

Messaggioda Lord Acton » mercoledì 4 agosto 2010, 14:48

Lord Acton ha scritto:in archivio ho notizie di ben otto sedicenti Ordini Teutonici

Mi autocito per dire che, se ricordo bene, uno di questi sedicenti Ordini usava croci di colore celeste... ma ora non ho a disposizione il computer-archivio della collezione e quindi non posso cercare notizie più precise.

Lord Acton
Amiamo il servizio straordinario... le imprese giudicate assurde o impossibili (A. Dumas)
Lord Acton

Messaggioda Tilius » mercoledì 4 agosto 2010, 16:05

...e infatti era proprio il particolare del colore, ancor più dello scudetto austriaco sottostante, a perplimermi non poco. [thumb_yello.gif]
Maurizio Tiglieri
Immagine
Tilius
Moderatore Forum Ordini Cavallereschi

Messaggioda Veresova » venerdì 11 aprile 2014, 23:15

Parte della mia collezione.

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine
Veresova

Messaggioda Tilius » sabato 12 aprile 2014, 9:55

Dear Veresova,
as far as I understood, you're interested in purchasing further decorations of the Teutonic Order for your collection.
Unfortunately, we cannot be too much explicit about this, due to bon-ton rules and - most of all - to explicit forum rules against this. ;) Don't worry, not a big deal.
About your collection, some pieces look very interesting, but - sorry I have to tell so - some others are not original pieces of Teutonic Order ("X").
Some others, to be honest, I don't know what they are ("?").

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine
Maurizio Tiglieri
Immagine
Tilius
Moderatore Forum Ordini Cavallereschi

Messaggioda Veresova » sabato 12 aprile 2014, 14:09

Hello,
I'm sorry that violate the forum rules interested in buying insignia..
But to the point:
1. Over 1945 production areas of Germany sign-mark factory.
2. Inthronisation medall als Hochmeister Eugen von Österreich 1894
3. Der Hochmeister sign-mark Rothe 1982 (better take a picture later in the museum)

Immagine

Add:
Immagine
Ultima modifica di Veresova il lunedì 12 maggio 2014, 23:43, modificato 4 volte in totale.
Veresova

Messaggioda Elmar Lang » sabato 12 aprile 2014, 17:27

Dear Sir,

as a collector of imperial Austrian orders & Decorations, I would like to welcome you here, to discuss about this field of phaleristic.

The gilt medal for the inthronisation of Archduke Eugen as Hoch-und-Deutschmeister of the Teutonic Order is a fine piece, congratulations. I need to say that the breast cross of Hoch-und-Deutschmeisterr in my opinion is not a piece made by Rothe & Neffe, Wien (their quality was Always very good, until they quit producing awards). Most possibly, it's a later production, made somewhere in Europe.

I'm photographing my whole collection and in the next days I'll be delighted to post some hopefully fine pieces.

Best wishes,

E.L.

P.S.: would you like to find another interesting discussion about Imperial Austria, here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=10402 you can find one about the Military Order of Maria Theresia.
Non fidatevi mai delle statistiche, se non siete stati voi a falsificarle. (P. Kalpholz)
Elmar Lang

Messaggioda Veresova » sabato 12 aprile 2014, 18:47

Hello E.L.,
Thank You for the welcome.
Breast cross I do not know whether it is made Rothe & Neffe. I do not know exact date.
The cross was a time used and dirty. Have to let him professionally cleaned.
Also, not all company produced Rothe & Neffe. Part of the production is always a local goldsmith.
I have seen several crosses a much different errors.
I know the source, but I have verified (archive), that is right, including hallmarks and test all silver.
I look forward to Your photos that interest me.
The discussion Military Order of Maria Theresia, looks like.
Have a nice day.
Veresova

Precedente

Torna a Faleristica